[rules-users] how to check difference between two .pkg files

maunakea satishnryn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:37:31 EDT 2013

I have 2 .pkg files that are 2 snapshots for the same package from 2
different Guvnor instances. The 2 Guvnor instances are prod and test. I see
that within Guvnor, it can show diff between 2 snapshots in its repository.
If Guvnor can do it, there must be some API that I can use outside in a
standalone program to compare between .pkg file. Anybody knows how to do
this?

thanks