[rules-users] Synchronization issue in Guvnor Cluster Setup

kulpreet_singh kulpreet.singh at citi.com
Fri Sep 13 08:41:59 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am trying to setup a cluster for two guvnor 5.3.0 instances. I deployed
two different guvnor wars instances (different context roots) on WAS CE
2.1.1.4 server. Then, configured common/shared file based journal for both
guvnor repositories (added cluster node in repository.xml file of both
guvnor instances). But, when working on one Guvnor instance, the
corresponding updates are not reflected on other guvnor’s repository.
However, the journal log is updated with activities in both the Guvnor
repositories. I also tried by adding <distributable/> element as a child
element of the web-app element to the both Guvnors' web.xml file, but still
the synchronization issue is not resolved. Please let me know if I am
missing any configuration for cluster setup.

Thanks & Regards,
Kulpreet Singh