[rules-users] How to get all rules filed, drools camel server

srikanthmalli srikanthmalli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 12:30:30 EDT 2013

Hi,

Could you please suggest me a way to get the list of rules fired (rule name
and metadata) from drools camel server?

I am thinking of doing using List SetGlobal variable and use
customAgendaListener to populate the list with rule metadata then do the
getGlobal on client side. If this is the right way to do it, could you
please let me know how to define/set global list?

Thanks,
-Sri