[rules-users] Question about VFS repository

Carusyte Zhang carusyte at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 08:16:34 EDT 2013

It was extracted from the
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-designer/blob/2.6.x/src/main/webapp/profiles/jbpm.xml
 .
6.0.x is new to me and I wasn't able to make the compiled war work
correctly... so I guess I'd better check out the version much closer to
that in the jBPM 5.4 demo. By the way, I am still in the process of
learning how to use git and the whole jBPM version number rules, what I
said about the version number might be wrong.