[rules-users] Drools 5.5.0 memory leak

Matteo Cusmai cusmaimatteo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 05:44:28 EDT 2013

Hi Davide,
I was not able to compile your code, I receive the following errors :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project drools-core: Compilation failure: Compilation
failure:
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/RuleBaseConfiguration.java:[44,36]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class DeclarativeAgendaOption
[ERROR] location: package org.kie.internal.builder.conf
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/RuleBaseConfiguration.java:[480,90]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : variable DeclarativeAgendaOption
[ERROR] location: class org.drools.core.RuleBaseConfiguration
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/RuleBaseConfiguration.java:[1210,19]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class DeclarativeAgendaOption
[ERROR] location: class org.drools.core.RuleBaseConfiguration
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/RuleBaseConfiguration.java:[1211,53]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : variable DeclarativeAgendaOption
[ERROR] location: class org.drools.core.RuleBaseConfiguration
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/RuleBaseConfiguration.java:[1211,87]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : variable DeclarativeAgendaOption
[ERROR] location: class org.drools.core.RuleBaseConfiguration
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/RuleBaseConfiguration.java:[1256,37]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class DeclarativeAgendaOption
[ERROR] location: class org.drools.core.RuleBaseConfiguration
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/RuleBaseConfiguration.java:[1257,42]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : class DeclarativeAgendaOption
[ERROR] location: class org.drools.core.RuleBaseConfiguration
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/impl/StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:[104,7]
org.drools.core.impl.StatefulKnowledgeSessionImpl is not abstract and does
not override abstract method getLogger() in
org.kie.api.event.KieRuntimeEventManager
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/impl/StatelessKnowledgeSessionImpl.java:[60,7]
org.drools.core.impl.StatelessKnowledgeSessionImpl is not abstract and does
not override abstract method getKieBase() in
org.kie.api.runtime.StatelessKieSession
[ERROR]
/home/kratos/development/git/drools/drools-core/src/main/java/org/drools/core/command/impl/CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession.java:[93,7]
org.drools.core.command.impl.CommandBasedStatefulKnowledgeSession is not
abstract and does not override abstract method getLogger() in
org.kie.api.event.KieRuntimeEventManager

What am i wronging?