[rules-users] Reevaluate rules on collect

gboro54 gboro54 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 11:36:17 EDT 2013

I have the following three rules:

rule "Create Acct Context"
	when
		$Acct:Acct()
		not (exists(AcctContext(Acct ==$Acct)))
	then
		insert(new AcctContext($Acct));
end

rule "Add Acct Statuses to AcctContext"
	no-loop true
	when
		$AcctContext:AcctContext($Acct:Acct)
		$AcctStatuses : List()
				from collect ( AcctPerformanceStatus(acctId==$Acct.id))
	then
		modify($AcctContext) {addAllAcctStatuses($AcctStatuses) };
end

rule "Test"
	when
		AcctContext(getAcctStatus("Test1")!=null)
	then
		System.out.println("Good!");
end

I would expect that after the first 2 rules fire, that my 3rd rule would
fire if the data is there successfully(which I have done in my unit test).
However the 3rd rule never fires. Any thoughts into how to accomplish this?
We are using drools 5.5 so perhaps property reactive? These rules are
creating a context/wrapper object to make decision tables easier to
write/manage for our business users.

Thanks!