[rules-users] Drools Fusion inconsistencies at increasing event throughputs

Vieri vieri.emiliani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:55:06 EDT 2014

Mario,
I am glad the case we provided helped improving Drools.
We'll try to get our hands on your commit in the next days to confirm that
everything's fine.
And let me add that it's been a pleasure to get such a prompt feedback from
you guys,
I am longing to raise the next issue ;)
Thanks again,
Vieri

On 1 April 2014 16:22, Mario Fusco <mario.fusco at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I reviewed all our events related code and I just pushed a commit (
>
> https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/commit/f415b17cff696136fa83eb9e7837629f5542b24f
> ) that should fix all the issues you reported. The test cases you provided
> have been really precious by the way. Thanks a lot for them.
>
> Also note that, since I fixed the way our timed rules are scheduled, just
> using a timer in the rule doing the accumulate as you did in your first
> email now works as you expected. I tested it with both cron and interval
> timers.
>
> Thanks again for your help,
> Mario

Vieri Emiliani