[rules-users] problem deploying guvnor in Jboss Wildfly8.0.0.Final

Sandhya Sree sandhyachinnaraj at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 10:39:04 EDT 2014

>From command line..

Here is my full stack trace of errors:

        at
org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.AbstractGwtShellMojo$JavaCommand.execute(
AbstractGwtShellMojo.java:500)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.CompileMojo.compile(CompileMojo.java:365)

        at
org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.CompileMojo.doExecute(CompileMojo.java:28
0)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.AbstractGwtShellMojo.execute(AbstractGwtS
hellMojo.java:172)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(Default
BuildPluginManager.java:106)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor
.java:208)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineException: Error while
execut
ing process.
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.Commandline.execute(Commandline.java:656
)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineUtils.executeCommandLine(Comm
andLineUtils.java:144)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineUtils.executeCommandLine(Comm
andLineUtils.java:107)
        at
org.codehaus.mojo.gwt.shell.AbstractGwtShellMojo$JavaCommand.execute(
AbstractGwtShellMojo.java:480)
        ... 24 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program
"C:\apps\Java\jdk1.7.0_51\jre
\bin\java": CreateProcess error=206, The filename or extension is too long
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1041)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:617)
        at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:528)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.Commandline.execute(Commandline.java:636
)
        ... 27 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=206, The filename or
extensi
on is too long
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.<init>(ProcessImpl.java:385)
        at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:136)
        at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1022)
        ... 30 more
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
please rea
d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionE
xception
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command

[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :drools-wb-webapp
C:\latest\drools-wb>