[rules-users] Identical Facts over rules, results being cached?

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 05:23:33 EDT 2014

I'm assuming some kind of stateless classification-type knowledge base. As
Wolfgang says, if the RHS of your rules are executing code outside the
ksession itself (other than just insert/modify/retract facts), then the
implementation is much much complex and I don't think it worth it.

Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com