[rules-users] Guvnor - Importing Drl FIle and its associated model

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Thu Apr 10 15:39:52 EDT 2014

Hello,
In have a working Drools project. I would like to import existing DRL files
and associated Model file.

I have a custom operator as well. I have packaged the Model and necessary
operators and util global functions into a jar with their dependencies.

How do I import my DRL and the model jar so that, the DRL's imports 'see'
the referenced operators and functions and the Model (FACT) classes.

Can some one please let me have the sequence of steps?

Thanks
Matt