[rules-users] KnowledgeAgentImpl registeredResourceMap memory issue

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:00:06 EDT 2014

Strange.. the APIs should have not changed between 5.5 and 5.6...
what kind of compilation errors are you getting exactly?

1) The KA was partially rewritten because of a sub-project (drools-mas),
so it was a combination of fixes and "natural evolution"
You can try the tickets here, however:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-273?jql=text%20~%20%22KnowledgeAgent%22%20AND%20project%3DDrools

2) The easiest thing to try would be to replace the 5.5 KA with the 5.6 and
recompile + test..

Next week I may have some time to assist you
Best
Davide