[rules-users] Drools causes switch(enum e) to break?

Leonard93 leonardlindenau at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:06:52 EDT 2014

The enum is called RuleType, sorry. I am posting this here because this error
only happens within Drools projects, in normal java projects this error does
not happen.

The error is /"Cannot switch on a value of type RuleType. Only convertible
int values or enum variables are permitted"/ no more, no less. It happens on
the 	*switch(type)*. I don't really know how it can happen but maybe someone
here could give some pointers.

Once again, the same switch and enum in a bland java project gives no
problems.