[rules-users] Drools causes switch(enum e) to break?

Leonard93 leonardlindenau at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:56:30 EDT 2014

Well I don't know. It is just a guess that I made since it is the only lead I
have on it so far.

What I have tried so far:
-The error happens in Eclipse Kepler and Juno when opening the same project.
-A netbeans project with the drools binaries imported (opened the same
project still) works fine with no errors.

So maybe its something within eclipse? Since Netbeans works fine for me now
together with Drools.