[rules-users] KieScanner with remote repository?

vvicky72 vvicky72 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:50:08 EDT 2014

I am able to get KieScanner (6.1 beta) to work on my local maven repository
using "LATEST". But everytime I update the rules on workbench, I have to
manually run mvn install in order to update my local repository so that
KieScanner can pickup the changes. Is that how it is? Or is it possible to
force a download everytime the scanner runs?