[rules-users] Loading rules from the filesystem?

Leonard93 leonardlindenau at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 07:43:41 EDT 2014

Thank you, That did help together with reading the documentation again I
could piece together various parts better than before, I couldn't really
make the connections as well just from reading the docs ><.

It works now :). Although I understand why the things are designed as it is,
I am not fully convinced of the usage of the Drools Workbench and might want
to have my own graphical interface for making rules.