[rules-users] Stop change set processing from within listener in v5.6

dunnlow dunnlow at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 18:21:56 EDT 2014

I added a KnowledgeAgentEventListener (Drools 5.6) to a knowledgeagent.  My
vision is to use one of the listener methods (beforeChangeSetApplied
perhaps) to examine the change set and determine if I want to cancel its
processing.  I see that the documentation states that the event getters
return immutable objects.

Has anyone attempted this?  Is there a way to perform this?

Thanks for any insight.  -J