[rules-users] Collect all occurrences of resulting data.

Ephemeris Lappis ephemeris.lappis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 08:47:15 EDT 2014

Hello.

Thanks for this advice.

I've tried it with a small test case, and it actually works fine : the
collecting rule seems to be fired at the end.

Nonetheless, I'm not confident at all with salience, since in my real
use case I have many rules before and after that, and I worry that
salience might move the problem elsewhere, and values must be set to all
of them to ensure they're all executed according to the expected order.

At this moment, the rules before the collecting rule also produce facts
that are expected by the rules that follow it, and, I suppose, it's for
that reason that all the ending part of the job is executed after the
correct collection of the intermediary results.

Another alternative ?

Thanks again.

Regards

Ephemeris Lappis