[rules-users] Unit testing a Single rule from a large set of DRL and DSL files.

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 01:20:44 EDT 2014

If you do that, you won't be unit-testing the rule as it
operates in cahoots with all other rules :-)

You could put that rule on a DRL file of its own and compile,
create the KB and run the session.

There should be a way to manipulate a Knowledge Package,
handle rules one by one. But that's not a "stable" API and
I wouldn't recommend that either.

-W