[rules-users] Distributed Drools

Matthew Versaggi profversaggi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 22:09:27 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

Do you happen to have a URL top that paper you referenced ... it sounds
like a good read.

-matt

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 8:53 PM, Daniel Souza <danieldsouza15 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hy Davide, thanks for reply.
> I was planning to do this on top of JADE framework and my deadline is to
> finish this architecture in July.
> I have a hard work to do in a little time, because it will be used for me
> build the agents' knowledge in my specific application and reused for
> another person, merging the knowledge used by another multi-agent project.
> Our projects is very similar. We used the biologists knowledge simulated in
> a multi-agent environment to support a specific step done in genome
> projects.
>
> However, I can try to run the drools-mas and see how it works. There is a
> paper (2011) published in Rule-ML that explain the role of rules applied in
> multi-agent systems, explained in different agent architectures (reactive,
> hybrid and deliberative).
>
> First of all, I need to talk to my advisor, because it's a MSc work. I have
> only this year to conclude my work. I will read the drools-mas sources and
> try to run the samples.
>
> I usually use the hangout: dssouzadan at gmail.com. We can talk there. By the
> way, I will try to create a shared working memory using Drools.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel Souza

Matthew R. Versaggi, President & CEO
Versaggi Information Systems, Inc.
Adjunct Professor of eBusiness DePaul University
Email: mailto:matt at versaggi.com, ProfVersaggi at gmail.com
M: 630-292-8422
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/versaggi
About Me: http://www.matt-versaggi.com/resume/