[rules-users] Distributed Drools

Daniel Souza danieldsouza15 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 08:46:51 EDT 2014

Hi Salaboy, It's ok.
I'm starting to think in some initial possibilities, but I don't know if I
can reach a good reliability  in cases in cases which some agent crashes and
if I can ensure persistence.

For now, I'm studying more the code for distributed CEP approach and how
they extended the drools classes using the Kie. They used the JMS to
exchange message between a centralized ksession and its nodes. In this part
I can use the JADE ACLMessage class and use a subscription protocol to
notify changes.

I'm planning to advance by trial and error creating some samples to clarify
me what to do after, because I'm newbie looking inside drools sources.

Regards,
Daniel Souza