[rules-users] Annotation @PropertyReactive not works

David Moros Claramunt davidmoros at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 07:49:06 EDT 2014

Thanks for all,

But.. abusing your kindness I have another proble with guvnor, when I
execute a scenario test I receive the follow exception, that not occurs in
unitary test with DRL file.

Delimiting the problem I can observe, that exception not is produced by the
rule "Calculos basados en servicio RIF por tipoServicio RIF" but by the
next rule chained ("Numero de meses de duracion del servicio - RIF") that
use the variable changed in consecuences the rule named "Calculos basados
en servicio RIF por tipoServicio RIF"

The attribute changed in consecuences of rule  "Calculos basados en
servicio RIF por tipoServicio RIF" is a primitive boolean

Can you help me? All my problems are related with guvnor,but I need it as
assets repository

The rules are:

rule "Calculos basados en servicio RIF por tipoServicio RIF"
salience 0
activation-group "servicioRif"
when
 $OT: FactOT (tipoServicio == "RIF")
$response: FactResponse()
then
modify ($response) {
 setServicioRif (true);
}
end

rule "Numero de meses de duracion del servicio - RIF"
salience -1000+2
activation-group "Numero de meses de duracion del servicio"
when
$response : FactResponse ( servicioRif == true)
then
modify ($response) {
setNumeroMesesServicio ( 12 );
}
end

The text of exception is the following:

ERROR 11-08 13:28:38,294 (LoggingHelper.java:error:74)  There was an error
executing the consequence of rule [Calculos basados en servicio RIF por
tipoServicio RIF]: Exception executing consequence for rule "Calculos
basados en servicio RIF por tipoServicio RIF" in horaspersonas.BRA:
java.lang.NullPointerException
CAUSED BY null
Exception executing consequence for rule "Calculos basados en servicio RIF
por tipoServicio RIF" in horaspersonas.BRA: java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.drools.runtime.rule.impl.DefaultConsequenceExceptionHandler.handleException(DefaultConsequenceExceptionHandler.java:39)
 at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireActivation(DefaultAgenda.java:1292)
at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireNextItem(DefaultAgenda.java:1216)
 at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireAllRules(DefaultAgenda.java:1451)
at
org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.fireAllRules(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:756)
 at
org.drools.ide.common.server.testscenarios.TestScenarioWorkingMemoryWrapper.fireAllRules(TestScenarioWorkingMemoryWrapper.java:85)
at
org.drools.ide.common.server.testscenarios.TestScenarioWorkingMemoryWrapper.executeSubScenario(TestScenarioWorkingMemoryWrapper.java:109)
 at
org.drools.ide.common.server.testscenarios.ScenarioRunner.applyFixtures(ScenarioRunner.java:154)
at
org.drools.ide.common.server.testscenarios.ScenarioRunner.run(ScenarioRunner.java:106)
 at
org.drools.guvnor.server.TestScenarioServiceImplementation.runScenario(TestScenarioServiceImplementation.java:182)
at
org.drools.guvnor.server.TestScenarioServiceImplementation.runScenario(TestScenarioServiceImplementation.java:116)
 at
org.drools.guvnor.server.TestScenarioServiceImplementation.runScenario(TestScenarioServiceImplementation.java:106)
at
org.drools.guvnor.server.TestScenarioServiceServlet.runScenario(TestScenarioServiceServlet.java:39)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor265.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:569)
 at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
 at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:723)
at
 at
at
 at
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
 at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
at
 at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProcessor.process(Http11AprProcessor.java:879)
 at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11AprProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11AprProtocol.java:617)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint$Worker.run(AprEndpoint.java:1774)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
at
org.drools.common.PropagationContextImpl.adaptModificationMaskForObjectType(PropagationContextImpl.java:410)
 at org.drools.reteoo.ObjectTypeNode.modifyObject(ObjectTypeNode.java:381)
at org.drools.reteoo.EntryPointNode.modifyObject(EntryPointNode.java:287)
 at org.drools.common.NamedEntryPoint.update(NamedEntryPoint.java:505)
at org.drools.common.NamedEntryPoint.update(NamedEntryPoint.java:401)
 at
org.drools.base.DefaultKnowledgeHelper.update(DefaultKnowledgeHelper.java:370)
at
horaspersonas.BRA.Rule_Calculos_basados_en_servicio_RIF_por_tipoServicio_RIF370386132.defaultConsequence(Rule_Calculos_basados_en_servicio_RIF_por_tipoServicio_RIF370386132.java:9)
 at
horaspersonas.BRA.Rule_Calculos_basados_en_servicio_RIF_por_tipoServicio_RIF370386132DefaultConsequenceInvokerGenerated.evaluate(Unknown
Source)
at
horaspersonas.BRA.Rule_Calculos_basados_en_servicio_RIF_por_tipoServicio_RIF370386132DefaultConsequenceInvoker.evaluate(Unknown
Source)
 at org.drools.common.DefaultAgenda.fireActivation(DefaultAgenda.java:1282)
... 32 more