[rules-users] Deploying pre-compiled rules files with maven?

Matteo Mortari matteo.mortari at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 09:16:52 EST 2014

Ciao,

I have the same problem when mvn compile, or mvn install, " The resulting
jar file isn't any different then when not using the plugin.". So I second
your message with interest. I had the same understanding as yours, it
should precompile the rules in the jar, but unable to get any results on
this one - I thought was only me.

Concerning your other issue when at code execution you got error, I guess
it depends how you set up your "engine" project and code. Personally I have
a pom.xml with the drools BOM, and kie-ci as the only dependency. That
works for execution at runtime without errors, at least for me.

Hope this helps? Monitoring this thread with interest

MM