[rules-users] Guvnor JCR repository

Demian Calcaprina calcacuervo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 10:30:28 EST 2014

Hi Guys,

I am using Guvnor 5.5. For moving packages between environments, I am doing
an export, and then import in the new package. I have a lof of assets in
each package. I am using the DB storage for the jcr repository.

After some months, the DB has grown a LOT! (like 3.5GB).

Is there a way regularly clean the JCR history, or maybe disable JCR
history as we are not using it at all?

These are the steps I did to remove the history and seems to work fine.
Does is seem safe? Is there a better way?

1.       Export the entire repository via guvor.

2.       Delete all the packages.

3.       Stop tomact

4.       "truncate" the following guvnor tables:

a.       Pm_ws_default_binval

b.      Pm_ws_default_bundel

c.       Versioning_pm_binval

d.      Versioning_pm_bundle

5.       Restated tomcat

6.       Import what I exported on step #1

Thanks!

Demian