[rules-users] Simple ruleflow and java conditionExpression example

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Mon Feb 10 13:09:09 EST 2014

Hello,
I have the following requirements.

I have 3 stages of rule-flow group execution.
1. Set of rules to evaluate validation (ruleflow-group "Validation Group")
2. Set of rules to evaluate eligibility (ruleflow-group "Eligibility Group")
3. Set of rules to compute Cancer Measures (ruleflow-group "MeasureCompute
Group");

Validation group will collect all the Validation errors to be saved. After
this  group is executed I want to write a* Java condition* to see if any
validation errors present. If they are exit. If not continue to
ruleflow-group Eligibility. Test again after the rules are fired using a
java condition. And so on.

<http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4028039/ruleflow.png>

Can some one please provide me a sample? I am not too keen on too much JBPM
stuff now - Just a simple sample will suffice!

I thank you in advance!

Thanks
Matt