[rules-users] irrational behaviour by drools engine

Avin abhijeet.b.patil at jpmorgan.com
Fri Feb 14 06:20:14 EST 2014

Fact is in real i have multiple rules who share same Maps. hence i have kept
it global. There are multiple maps. I have data as facts. This facts are to
be compared with that of map. this facts are also used as Key in those Maps.
I am not inserting objects in map. My map is not going to be modified. I am
only checking facts with map. If I find value in map (which is also an
object of Encapsulation type) then i check for other properties. If it
matches my condition then i insert it into a list (for now i am only
printing it on console).

/Just adhoc question can i compare values from 2 different properties of
different type of objects ?/

Am i clear ?