[rules-users] irrational behaviour by drools engine

Avin abhijeet.b.patil at jpmorgan.com
Fri Feb 14 08:11:25 EST 2014

Hi,
am sorry i wasnt able to understand your solution. will you be able to
simply it ?
What if i push my maps as facts?
Will it be too heavy ?

1 more thing. if I have 2 maps of different types in facts then how can i
access the object from a particular map.
I mean say i have 2 maps says map_1 holding objects of obj_1 and map_2
holding objects of obj_2
and i insert fact of type factObject. Then how can i get objects from obj_1
using a property of factObject
then compare it and if it is true then i try to get object from map_2 using
factObject