[rules-users] NullPointerException with LeftTupleIndexHashTable.remove()

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sun Feb 16 18:57:54 EST 2014

Also as a tip, turn on TRACE mode, for the logback.xml, and post back the results.

Mark

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configuration>

  <appender name="consoleAppender" class="ch.qos.logback.core.ConsoleAppender">
    <encoder>
      <pattern>%d [%t] %-5p %m%n</pattern>
    </encoder>
  </appender>

  <logger name="org.drools" level=“TRACE"/>

  <root level="info">
    <appender-ref ref="consoleAppender" />
  </root>

</configuration>