[rules-users] Save "Business Processes" failure after rename in Drools Workbench (kie-6.1.0))

jorgehortelano jhortelano at biit-solutions.com
Mon Feb 17 06:42:14 EST 2014

I am working with Kie-Workbench 6.1.0 at the last few days. recently I
started to create a Business Processes in the project explorer and I have
experimented a non expected behaviour (at least, not expected to me). I can
create tasks, events ...  as expected using Oryx editor, and I can save it
correctly. But when I rename the project I have experimented that no more
changes are correctly saved:

How to reproduce this:
1- Create a new project in drools kie workbench.
2- Create Business Processes there. i.e. FirstName
3- Add some flow, tasks,...
4- Save it.
5- Rename it. I.e. SecondName. (At the top left corner of the editor you can
still see the old name, but at the catalina.out you can see a message like
this: 'USER:admin RENAMING asset [FirstName.bpmn2] to [SecondName]').
6- Add new tasks and flows.
7- Save it again.
"Save successfully" message showed in green at the top right corner of the
editor.
But when you reopen the project again, all changes of step 6 are lost. Is
this an issue?

I am using version 6.1.0 in Tomcat7 and the client is Firefox (27.0.1).