[rules-users] "in" syntax breaking the Rete Tree

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Feb 20 16:37:26 EST 2014

On 20 Feb 2014, at 14:42, Davide Sottara <dsotty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please open a JIRA ticket, this is the way bugs are reported to the
> development team.
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS
+1

We saw the message. It’s a bug, so no work arounds, so not much to discuss. Open a JIRA, and it’ll get fixed eventually. The Rete viewer though is low priority right now, so it’s not likely to be fixed soon. If we get a fix, via a pull request, we’ll of course escalate and get it applied.
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.6.0.Final/droolsjbpm-introduction-docs/html/gettingstarted.html

Mark