[rules-users] How to configure Sequential Mode with Spring for Stateless session

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Thu Feb 20 19:10:02 EST 2014

Hello,
Can some one let me know how I can set sequential mode when I have a
StatelessKnowledge Session configured using Spring?

I have hundreds of Facts and they are identical instances and I do not need
inference since I am only computing values based on each row and not
changing any facts.

I am injecting a StatelessKnowledge Session using Spring and I cannot find a
way to configure Sequential Mode either via Spring or programmatically since
I have Stateless Session Injected and I see no API for doing so!

Thanks in advance!
Matt