[rules-users] Drools 6.x - Stand alone Examples!

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Thu Feb 20 19:21:20 EST 2014

Hello,
I am looking for a sample of Drools 6.x example. For some reason I cannot
resolve the Maven dependencies for the 6.x samples. I am good with 5.x.

*DO I need to add any maven repository for the 6.x artifacts? Looks like
they may not be present in the public Maven repo?*

For instance none of these artifacts resolve!

 I have tried various 6.x.x [Sapshot, Final] version for : ${drools.version}

Thanks in advance!

Matt'M