[rules-users] Best way to have multiple kieBase dynamically

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sun Feb 23 08:25:44 EST 2014

each time you wish to update, you need to increase the model’s version. You can do that with your existing kiebuilder and kiefilesystem. Then buildAll and make sure it’s added to KieRepository (if it’s not done automated, I forget if it is or isn’t). Once the new jar is in the  KieRepository you can call kieContainer.updateToJar; and it will upgrade the changed kiebases.

Mark