[rules-users] Multuple AgendaFilter is not possible

ismaximum mnrz57 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 04:48:29 EST 2014

Thanks... but I don't need to combine two filters... it doesn't help.

We have a list of Commands and eventually we pass those list to
CommandFactory.newBatchExecution(cmds) and this one will be passed to
session.execute(...)

What I am after is to execute filter1 and then execute filter2 not together,
I want to define an order:

        List cmds = ....
        cmds.add(CommandFactory.newStartProcess(processName));
        FireAllRulesCommand pre = new FireAllRulesCommand(new
PreAgendaFilter());
        FireAllRulesCommand post = new FireAllRulesCommand(new
PostAgendaFilter());
        cmds.add(pre);
        cmds.add(post);
        result = ksession.execute(CommandFactory.newBatchExecution(cmds))

after running the code, I can see rules filtered out by 'pre' being fired
but the second filter doesn't match anything. If I swap the order of 'pre'
and 'post'

        cmds.add(post);
        cmds.add(pre);

 it only executes rules matched with 'post' and ignores 'pre'