[rules-users] "in" syntax breaking the Rete Tree

droolster quant.coder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:51:57 EST 2014

@Mark,

Thank you for your rant. When you get off your 'high-horse', you may want to
consider the point which I was trying to make all along which is:

All you or one of your team members had to do was to reply to my original
post with four words only:

"This is a bug".

This would have saved a lot of your precious time and effort which you
mention. It certainly is a lot quicker than writing your current heroic post
and the repeated posts made by @laune. This would have cleared up my
confusion as I did not know there was a disconnect between the code written
in the text editor tab and the Rete Viewer tab. As far as I know, this fact
is not documented anywhere either. If you had done that, I would have been
satisfied and I could explain to others that this is a bug instead of "I
don't know" and Drools Expert looking like a below enterprise-level product.

I originally posted this bug on StackExchange so that I would capture a
wider audience and get faster help but it was at the request of @laune that
StackExchange was not the right place and that I should post it on this
forum, which I duly did.