[rules-users] "in" syntax breaking the Rete Tree

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Feb 24 11:09:14 EST 2014

> "We saw this message..." - then why wasn't the advice given to raise a bug
> earlier? Why did it take 8 posts to eventually get to that point? It's a
> waste of time and effort, and a lack of appreciation for people who are
> trying to promote your product in their industry and workplace.

When you tell people they are wasting your time, and you accuse them of not appreciating you, that is abusive behaviour. It adds nothing to the technical discussions in this list, and is simply venting of your frustrations. This is not acceptable, and it is my job to make sure it does not happen.

Mark