[rules-users] Advice abour best way to inetgrate fact from a database to drools 6

Mercier Jonathan jmercier at genoscope.cns.fr
Tue Feb 25 09:21:53 EST 2014

Dear,

I have a general question to have a "drools starter" on my project

I come here to query your drools experience :-)
I have a mysql data base which are my fact.
I see  some old drools post using spring intergration and some more
recent post about camel .
I do not understand, which way i should to take, to me :
  - camel is a server ( i do not know never used it )
  - spring integration is used to connect multiple ressource

I though to use :
  - spring as light container
  - hibernate 4 to query db
  - spring roo to do some reverse-engeneering on my db
  - drools a rule engine

I would like the uptodate approach to perform this. The only "Must be"
is "open-source project"

thanks for your advice