[rules-users] ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException under high events load in drools CEP

Davide Sottara dsotty at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 11:36:57 EST 2014

Persisting sessions manually, especially out of synchronization and
transactions, is not recommended.
As previously suggested by Mario, could you try the JPA Persistent Sessions?

However, the *deadlock* situation might have exposed a bug.
Could you please submit a self-contained reproducer?

Thanks
Davide