[rules-users] Drools 6.0.1 with Spring - Custom Operator - Spring configuration for custom operators

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Thu Feb 27 10:30:41 EST 2014

Hello,
I have defined a Drools custom operator which works great in Drools 5.4.0
and I am able to configure it to configure itvia spring Spring as follows.

<bean id=&lt;b>"inListED"
class="org.facs.ncdb.drools.utils.InListEvaluatorDefinition" */>
    <drools:kbase id="breastMeasureKBase">
        <drools:resources>
            <drools:resource type="DRL"
                       source="classpath:rules/mastrt_sequential_test.drl"/>
        </drools:resources>
		<*drools:configuration>
		        <drools:evaluators>
		           <drools:evaluator name="inlist" ref="inListED" />
		        </drools:evaluators>
     </drools:configuration>*

    </drools:kbase>

I am trying to do the same in Drools 6.x! How do I accomplish this? I cannot
find any documentation.

	<bean id="inListED"
class="org.facs.ncdb.drools.utils.InListEvaluatorDefinition" />

	 <kie:kmodule id="measure">

	    <kie:kbase name="MASTRT" packages="MASTRT">

	    	<kie:ksession name="breastMeasureKSession" type="stateless">
	    		<kie:configuration>
*			        <drools:evaluators>
			           <drools:evaluator name="inlist" ref="inListED" />
			        </drools:evaluators>
*	    		</kie:configuration>
	    	</kie:ksession>/>
	    </drools:kbase>
	</kie:kmodule>

I need to replace the *<drools:evaluator> *tag  for drools 6.x?

Any ideas how to configure Drools Custom operator using Spring?

I appreciate in advance!

Thanks
Matt'M