[rules-users] Kie-sprind.xsd - Are the configuration options limited compare to drools-spring.xsd?

mattmadhavan mmadhavan at facs.org
Thu Feb 27 11:10:00 EST 2014

Hello,
I am having hard time moving from 5.4 to 6.x due to the Spring
configuration, viz configuraion options fro Custom operators Evaluators,
Custom accumulators etc.

Can some one please let me know?

This is what see for the configuration option for kie-spring.xsd (Drools
6.1)

/Look how limited this is to when compared to droos-spring-xsd (Drools
5.x)/. Am I missing some thing? Are many of the old configuration options
condensed to  the *work-item-handler* ?

Any ideas please?

I appreciate in advance!

Thanks