[rules-users] kie-sprind xsd for spring 4

Stephen Masters stephen.masters at me.com
Fri Feb 28 11:53:15 EST 2014

My tip would be to not use the Spring stuff provided as part of Drools. It has always targeted old versions of Spring that I don’t want to use. :)

Just a little earlier today, I made the following repo public:
	https://github.com/gratiartis/qzr

… which demonstrates a web application using Drools 6 and Spring 4.

And it uses Java config! Surely nobody actually wants to use the old-fashioned Spring XML configs any more? ;)

Steve