[rules-users] how can I resolve java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown accessor type

brachi brachi.w at sapiens.com
Mon Jan 6 08:13:13 EST 2014

I'm using drools 5.5.0.Final.
I noticed that I got the bellow exception in my logs, but my process is
finished. I mean that this exception wasn't break the process, only logged
out.
what is the meaning of this exception and how can I resolve it.
I tried to upgrade mvel2 to the latest final version  (2.1.8.Final) but it
wasn't solve the exception.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unknown accessor type:
org.mvel2.optimizers.impl.refl.collection.ArrayCreator at 5b8452eb
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeAccessor(ConditionAnalyzer.java:264)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeNode(ConditionAnalyzer.java:250)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.statementToExpression(ConditionAnalyzer.java:467)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.readInvocationParams(ConditionAnalyzer.java:450)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeAccessor(ConditionAnalyzer.java:345)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeExpressionNode(ConditionAnalyzer.java:326)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeAccessor(ConditionAnalyzer.java:286)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeNode(ConditionAnalyzer.java:250)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeSingleCondition(ConditionAnalyzer.java:133)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeCondition(ConditionAnalyzer.java:99)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.ConditionAnalyzer.analyzeCondition(ConditionAnalyzer.java:70)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.MvelConditionEvaluator.getAnalyzedCondition(MvelConditionEvaluator.java:83)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.MvelConstraint.executeJitting(MvelConstraint.java:270)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.MvelConstraint.access$200(MvelConstraint.java:51)
        at
org.drools.rule.constraint.MvelConstraint$ConditionJitter.run(MvelConstraint.java:250)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)