[rules-users] Using Advanced Enumeration Concepts in guvnor

abhinay_agarwal abhinay_agarwal at infosys.com
Wed Jan 8 09:28:55 EST 2014

Hi Stephen,

One quick question, what is the best approach to add these java classes into
guvnor. I am able to work it out by adding the class files into the
WEB-INF/classes folder. Is there any other easy way out, because I will be
adding a lot of files. The properties file, if used, should also be placed
inside the war ? It that practically correct ?

N.B. I have practically no idea how Maven Shade plugin works.

Regards,
Abhinay