[rules-users] Drools 6.0.0 Camel-server query results

akjones33 akjones at email.com
Thu Jan 16 13:58:40 EST 2014

Yep - checking that. the rules SHOULD be inserting it but I think maybe I'm
not understanding exactly WHEN things are happening.

The other thing I haven't got straight is stateful sessions. If I execute a
command that inserts an object, then make a second REST call that
get-objects, I'm getting back an empty list even though the session is
declared stateful in knowledge-services.xml

Are stateful session supposed to be supported in the 6.0.0 distribution of
drools-camel-server ? And if so, next question, how do I dispose of the
session at the appropriate time ?