[rules-users] Null pointer exception when using global in rdrl 6.0.1.F - WHAT WE DID

SrjTx clickthex at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 12:51:05 EST 2014

So here's what we end up doing.

Updated the camel route coming into switchyard to have a bean in the middle.
This bean is basically a pass-through, but it has a static instance of the
"global" class we need.
As the java object passes thought the bean, we assigned our "global" class
to it, and then we can use it in "thens" by doing something like
ourObject.ourGlobal.foo();

Kind of a hack as your java objects need setter/getter for the "global", but
for now, it works.