[rules-users] Rules not picked when packaged inside the JAR

Sumit Dhaniya sumitdhaniya at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 16:29:04 EDT 2014

Hi,

I'm also trying to create beans of KieBase objects declared in my
kmodule.xml file which is in a jar imported by using maven dependencies in
my project but it doesn't work. Below are few methodologies I tried :-

@KBase(name="defaultKieBase")
	@KReleaseId(artifactId="com.demo", groupId="FirstDemo", version="1.0")
	private KieBase kbase;

KieServices.Factory.get().newKieContainer(KieServices.Factory.get().newReleaseId("com.demo","FirstDemo","1.0"))

nothing works until I import drl files in my project and write own
kmodule.xml file. FirstDemo Project is imported correctly using maven I can
see it in my dependencies also.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

I'm using spring-tc server and trying this in spring project and I've
imported spring-kie and kie-ci and related dependencies in my project.