[rules-users] Kie Spring integration

Sumit Dhaniya sumitdhaniya at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 11:31:00 EDT 2014

Even if I create a spring integration file it doesn't directly injects the
objects i.e. if I use @Inject annotation it throws no qualifying bean
exception, but it works if I inject an application context bean and then
try to getBean using context.getBean("beanName") method.

Note:- bean name is same what I give in @KBase annotation.

Moreover if my drl or rdrl files are in a jar which I imported through
maven in my project it doesn't load the rules in that Kie Base it just
creates a new KieBase object with no rules.
But if I put my drl files directly into my resources folder than it works
just fine and all rules are fired.