[rules-users] condition on size of list

sumit dhaniya sumitdhaniya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 05:08:24 EDT 2014

After restarting the server it started showing list in import suggestions
but still it doesn't shows size and other list operation on the list's in
my object. For eg.

class A {
List<B> bList = new ArrayList<B>();
}

now it shows bList as a variable but it doesn't shows size and related list
function instead shows collection functions like contains etc.

Can't I use it like both a collection as well as List?