[rules-users] Project Authoring in kie ide

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:09:26 EDT 2014

You can delete /bin/.niogit/System.git to restore the workbench.

I'd be more interested in what "rules started throwing error" means (the
workbench is an authoring environment, so I don't see how rules started to
throw errors).

Also steps to reproduce would be nice to have, otherwise we'll never know
what caused it and whether we should fix it.