[rules-users] check list size

Sumit Dhaniya sumitdhaniya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 10:14:59 EDT 2014

I have a class which contains some lists, I want to apply rules on size of
list and want to use functions like first(), last() but list objects which
are in my class are identified as collections and only collection related
functions are shown.

For eg.

class A {
java.util.List bList = new ArrayList();
}

now it shows bList as collection type and it doesn't shows size and related
list function instead shows collection functions like contains etc.

Can't I use it like both a collection as well as List?

I tried importing java.util.List but it still don't recognize my List
objects as List