[rules-users] conditions getting removed from Guided Rule

Sumit Dhaniya sumitdhaniya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:23:12 EDT 2014

I'm creating a rule in which I'm comparing properties of two objects. All
works well I'm able to compare their properties and rule gets validated as
well and then I close the rule, but when I open the rule again properties of
second object in condition don't show up in guided editor however they are
present if I check the source of the guided rule.
Moreover it also doesn't allows me to use _id variable which is present in
my class whereas there is no issue if I use any other variable name id this
due to "_"?